I welcome you and ask:
- feel wired and exhausted at the same time?
- drag, being tired all the time, can’t think straight, with cold hands and feet, dry skin and hair?
- wish you could get a handle on the hot flashes, insomnia and mood swings of menopause?
- suffer from pain and tension, spasms, sore muscles, joint problems?
- have a diagnosis of chronic disease and are frustrated with your treatment?
- just plain wonder why do I feel this way and how can I get better?
Are you ready for
- a doctor who listens and takes time to know you?
- specific healing answers with a natural approach that works?
- saving time, energy, and money instead of the guessing game of self-treatment?
Now imagine your life how you really would like it to be.
- feel your own energy renewed –
wake up looking forward to the day and have energy throughout the day
- be loose, relaxed, and totally pain free
- feel great again, with the body functioning as it should like better digestion and elimination, instead of taking pills to mask symptoms which cause more problems
- be at home in your skin, friendly with the world, and inspired daily
How can that happen? Is it really possible?
It is easy to underestimate day after day the consequences of our moment by moment choices. We come into this life with certain hereditary predispositions that get activated by low quality food choices, irregular schedules and habits that are not supportive of life. If we do not pay attention to signals the body is sending out, one day – wham – we don’t know how it happened – but it feels like a train wreck. By being conscious of what is supportive of life and how we got where we are, a new program can get to the root and restore health, not only manage the symptoms.
This is exactly where I can help you. I listen to your history, hear all your current symptoms, find out how you live each day, and take into account available medical test results. I see patterns of imbalance, dig to find the root cause, and connect the dots. Then I design a plan for you to take you step by step to greater health. I individualize using the scope of plant medicines, homeopathy, supplements, bodywork, lifestyle changes, and, when called for, prescription medications that fit you and where you want to go in your health. You don’t have to be alone guessing which natural substance might help or be seduced by the latest and greatest supplement on the market. I am trained in seeing the big picture and have experience using effective natural substances according to a specific system and I am here to do just that for you.
About me (as a doctor)
I know what it is like to be searching for answers and come up short. Diagnosed with a thyroid condition at 17, I started by taking standard medications. When I decided to “go natural,” I tried a variety of supplements from health food stores as well got advice from alternative practitioners and energy healers. Then I crashed and was so low energy that I could not get through a day without a nap due to misguided recommendations.
Once at a roller skating party that promised to be great fun with my friends, I could not keep my balance on the skates because my reflexes were so slow. What an embarrassment and disappointment!
My dry skin was a constant source of discomfort and I hoped nobody would notice. I worried about my looks with thinning hair and weight gain. Certainly I know low thyroid symptoms from the inside out! I desire that no one else suffer because of misinformation and mistreatment.
Precisely this, along with my interest in homeopathy, inspired me to attend Naturopathic Medical School, where I began to see why what I had done before did not work. Everything made perfect sense to me after years of post-graduate studies with a French homeopathic doctor, Dr. Gueniot, MD. That’s when I started to get the results I was after.
Now I use my knowledge and experience to help many others regain their energy and get their lives back.
Natural medicines used in specific ways do get proven results.
I am now known as the go-to person to “get back your get-up-and-go when it is gone, gone, gone.”